Skip to main content

The Bornless Ritual


"The Bornless Ritual" also known as the Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia, or the Invocation of the Heart Girt with a Serpent It was popularised by Aleister Crowley (1875 - 1947)

Aleister Crowley Had used this ritual to attain “Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel”

He recommended it as a precursor to ceremonial magick, Though Orginally created for the exorcists to drive out an evil spirit which is possessing a victim.

Crowley made personal changes in the ritual to suit his own needs and  the "Aim of the ritual is to invoke a being referred to as “The Bornless One”, to whom all spirits, both good and evil, are subservient. This is accomplished by changing the order in which the ritualist makes key-conjurations."

Many have used this version of the ritual and found it to be quite potent.

It Could be Recommend To Abstaine From Sexual Release For a few weeks upwards to a month before doing this Ritual and Fasting for a day or two leading until after the ritual is complete. Though I Personally wouldn't say it is completely necessary I do believe it would be a good idea as a way to get the most out of this ritual.  

I would Personally Write Out this ritual On paper and use that to read off instead of your phone or PC,To Add on to this Ritual I would Sit in the Dark and Light Some Candles to Illuminate the Paper 

The Ritual will usually take around half-an-hour and When reciting  each individual “Barbarous Word” should be vocally  “Vibrated” with a complete breath In a deep Tone.

The Bornless Ritual

Thee I invoke, the Bornless One!

Thee that didst create the Earth and the Heavens,

Thee that didst create the Night and the Day,

Thee that didst create the Darkness and the Light.

Thou art Osorronophris, whom no man hath seen at any time.

Thou art Jabas; thou art Japos.

Thou hast distinguished between the Just and the Unjust.

Thou didst make the Female and the Male.

Thou didst produce the Seed and the Fruit.

Thou didst form Men to love one another, and to hate one another.

Hear thou me, for I am Mosheh thy servant, unto whom Thou hast committed thy Mysteries, the ceremonies of Israel.

Thou hast produced the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all created life.

Hear me, for I am the Angel of Paphro Osorronophris: this is Thy true name, handed down to the prophets of Israel.

Hear me: Ar, Thiao, Rheibet, Atheleberseth, A, Blatha, Abeu, Ebeu, Phi, Thitasoe, Ib, Thiao.

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me: so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether; upon the Earth and under the Earth; on dry land or in the water; of whirling air or of rushing fire; and every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me.

I invoke Thee, the terrible and invisible God who dwellest in the void place of spirit: Arogogorobrao, Sothou, Modorio, Phalarthao, Ooo, Ape, The Bornless One.

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me … (etc)

Hear me: Roubriao, Mariodam, Balbnabaoth, Assalonai, Aphniao, I, Thoteth, Abrasax, Aeoou, Ischure, Mighty and Bornless One.

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me … (etc)

I invoke Thee: Ma, Barraio, Ioel, Kotha, Athorebalo, Abraoth.

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me … (etc)

Hear me: Aoth, Abaoth, Basum, Isak, Sabaoth, IAO.

This is the Lord of the Gods;

This is the Lord of the Universe;

This is He Whom the winds fear;

This is He Who, having made Voice by His commandment, is Lord of all things - king, ruler and helper.

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me … (etc)

Hear me: Ieou, Pyr, Iou, Pyr, Iaot, Iaeo, Ioou, Abrasax, Sabriam, Oo, Yu, Eu, Oo, Yu, Adonaie, Ede, Edu, Angelos Ton Theon, Anlala Lai, Gaia, Apa, Diachanna Chorun.

(Pause)

I am He, the Bornless Spirit! Having sight in the feet - strong, and the Immortal Fire!

I am He, the Truth!

I am He, who hate that evil should be wrought in the world.

I am He who lighteneth and thundereth.

I am He from whom is the shower of the life on Earth.

I am He whose mouth ever flameth.

I am He, the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light.

I am He, the Grace of the World.

“The Heart Girt with a Serpent” is My name.

Come thou forth and follow me, and make all spirits subject unto me, so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the Earth and under the Earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, and every spell and scourge of God, may be obedient unto me.

IAO. Sabao. Such are the words!

LET IT BE SO! "blow out you candles" 

 Once you've done this ritual you have initiated yourself into Being able to work with the Spirits of the Goetia. Some people like to use this for other magic practices and even use this as a preritual before they do others to get them into the right mindset and to command authority. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovecraftian Gods,Deities and Thoughtforms

"Are They Demons?" HP Lovecraft is one of the father's of science fiction and cosmic horror, his influence in our media only continues to grow.    "During his life H.P. Lovecraft wrote 31 books as well as hundreds of poems, short stories, and philosophical, metaphysical, and scientific articles."    "Lovecraft was at the center of a wider body of authors known as "The Lovecraft Circle". This group wrote stories that frequently shared details among them. He was also a prolific writer of letters. He maintained a correspondence with several different authors and literary proteges. According to some estimates, he wrote approximately 100,000 letters over the course of his life."   Lovecraft Struggled financially not being able to support himself with his writing mostly because "He was virtually unknown during his lifetime and was almost exclusively published in pulp magazines before he died in poverty at the age of 46"    So

Gargophias

Qliphothic Seductress,Mistress, Demoness, Astral Orgys,Witch Gargophias is a Qliphothic Demoness That Resides Between Thagiriron and Thaumiel  She is a highly sexual demoness that can assist in Astral Projection,Astral Sex,Necromancy,Divination,Clairvoyance.  She has a dark nature and will appreciate if the witch conjuring Her possess a similar dark aspect delightfully indulging in Taboo and Forbidden Lusts and Desires.  Gargophias can help burn out your sexual fantasy in the  Astral and can pull you out of your body for that purpose.  I Advise you to not contact her with fear, not because she will hurt you but because you would be wasting her time. She loves the dark and twisted and draws beauty from it mixing genders,Animals Body Parts,genitals,Human old, young or corpse creating  Fetishes beyond your imagination while in her realm she can read your thoughts and desires and build you your Lust Filled Paradise sending you the perfect mixtures of emotions and senses to bring you to an 

Gnoph-keh

"Sharp-horned, coarse haired beings with six long-limbs, found in Greenland, and the Arctic Circle (possibly other other cold regions and the planet Borea?). Empowered with blizzard summoning and reducing temperatures."  "it is a race of viscous cannibals who were driven from Lomar by mankind and the Voormis, but in later texts it appears as a lone creature, sometimes called "the Hairy Thing" and is confused with Rhan-Tegoth. Some texts call them "reptilian" although hairy reptiles are far from common. Possibly it was a more numerous creature but is now on the brink of extinction and only encountered in ones." Source   https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Gnoph-keh?mobile-app=false Sigil